Saturday, September 27, 2008

links to check out

Nothing new to report. I'm just waiting on some more results to see if it's some parasite thing. We shall see. Bored as heck sitting around at home all day, knitting and watching TV with the volume down. It's annoying because the only going out that I do is to doctor's offices and occasionally grocery stores/pharmacies. It's too loud basically everywhere. I watched an intramural volleyball game at UofOttawa (Jeffrey and Jessica's team) and my head was really killing me afterwards. So I'm stuck in the house, doing a whole lot of nothing.

Last weekend, Jeffrey and I drove up to the cottage and hung out with Grandmaman and Poppa for an afternoon and dinner, which was really nice. Hopefully I have time to go up and visit again before I go back (?) to Guatemala. Unfortunately, after dinner, I was pretty sick so we had to speed to the depan

Update email from Carola informed me that my little puppy has gone missing. Audelio likely has Coquette, someone told her this week, which is a relief. He's a sweetheart so hopefully she'll be nice and healthy when (?) I return. And hopefully he'll be so attached he'll want to be her new dueƱo (owner) when (?) I leave.

Anyway, just a few things that I thought were cool to share with you all:

Google making an official statement against Proposition 8 to constitutionally ban gay marriage in California: http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/our-position-on-californias-no-on-8.html

Palinisms: the Sarah Palin Random Quote Generator (don't forget, the VP debates are Thursday at 9pm EST!) -Facebook blocked me from posting this or putting it in my status.
http://palinquotes.awardspace.com/

my Tita Gina's travel blog about her trip to Italy! Warning: it made me very hungry
http://ginahall.blogspot.com/

It's a neat time to be in Canada, getting to watch all of the election coverage on both sides of the border. Makes it less boring than it would be, anyway.

Hope everyone else is doing well and having fun wherever you are. If anyone would like a scarf, let me know :)

2 comments:

  1. i feel like a scarf wouldn't be too handy here in thailand...although i COULD use a sweater, it's starting to get chilly at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only the cool Cruzes spend all day knitting, so I guess you and I are the only cool ones =P

    ReplyDelete